Concrete injection is an innovative technique to make a wall water infiltration resistant while improving its solidity.
This method is indicated in the case of repairs on concrete webs or damaged concrete floors.
While being fast, concrete injection allows for a localized intervention on existing structures without any damage.
- - Regular drilling every 25-30 cm
- - Pressurized water injection
- - Polyurethane one-component resin injection. Solvent and phthalate free.
- - Installation of a groove in the vertical and horizontal angles
- - Finishing with a Hydro+ / Hydroseal casing